Have a Mom whose got everything? Don’t know what to get this year? The BC is the perfect place to honor your Mom. Don’t give her something, take her somewhere!
We’ve created the perfect Mother’s Day celebration weekend itinerary so you don’t have to do the thinking.
- Start the day off by picking her up with a beautiful floral bouquet from the Oxford Flower & Sorority Gift Shop.
- Set out on a day packed full of boutique shopping at some of the BC’s most unique shopping spots such as Art Off Symmes.
- Don’t make Mom cook! Enjoy a classic and delicious dinner at The Brandywine Inn.
- Treat Mom to a night away from the chaos with a cozy overnight stay at the Cascade Lakes Bed & Breakfast.
- Melt Mom’s stress away with a massage, facial, and mani-pedi from Bajon Salon and Spa.
- Finish off your celebration weekend with a quick trip to Servatii’s to grab a delicious pastry to satisfy Mom’s sweet tooth.
Make sure you include the littlest people in Mom’s life in her Mother’s Day celebration. Help little hands create adorable personalized crafts to give to mom. Craft homemade cards, necklaces, and paper flowers! Here’s a list of our favorite Mother’s Day craft ideas for kids from Parents.com 13 ideas for Mother's Day.
- May Flower Cards: Craft mom a personalized card with beautiful spring blossoms.
- Colorful Coasters: This project gives Mom a fun coaster for her morning coffee.
- Perfect Photo Book Marks: Take a few goofy pictures of the family and craft an adorable bookmark for Mom.
- Cupcake Carnations: Give Mom homemade flowers! Create a bountiful flower bouquet out of cupcake liners.
Give Mom the weekend getaway she deserves. Celebrate Mom in The BC.
For more information about BC bed and breakfasts, shopping, dining, and more, visit www.GetToTheBC.com