Squeeze the most out of the last month of summer with outdoor and indoor fun as well as activities so the adults can have fun!
Entertaining outdoor attractions:
· Fairfield Fun Center – Mini golf and batting cages await you at the Fairfield Fun Center.
· Fort Liberty Playland (Hamilton) – Enjoy this 7.5 acre park with a playground and large grassy area to run around.
· Hueston Woods State Park (Oxford) – Camping is the perfect way to close up the summer and Hueston Woods has everything you need!
· Wake Nation (Fairfield) – Wakeboard, wakeskate, water ski and kneeboard without a boat at the only cable wake park in the region.
Indoor fun in The BC:
· Fitton Center for Creative Arts (Hamilton) – Check out one of the amazing galleries, luncheon lectures, a performing arts show and much more!
· Goggin Ice Center (Oxford) – Grab your ice skates and visit Goggin during one of their public skating sessions.
· Monster Golf (West Chester) – Mini golf with a twist, glow-in-the-dark and with a monster décor!
· The WEB Extreme Entertainment (West Chester) – Choose from Laser Web, Inside Track go-karting, Jurassic Par mini-golf or Hang Ten miniature bowling for your fun!
Activities for adults to let loose:
· BlastZone Paintball (Middletown) – Have a friendly competition on the paintball field at BlastZone.
· Hanover Winery (Hamilton) – Enjoy the serene setting at Hanover Winery while tasting a variety of wines.
· Start Skydiving (Middletown) – Go for extreme fun by skydiving in Middletown.
· Wise Owl Wine Bar (West Chester) – The outdoor seating at The Wise Owl is the perfect way to unwind with a glass of wine and tapas.